Things you must consider before joining money making sites
First, is to investigate whether this site is a legit or scam. There are list on the internet that are very useful. Also take a look on their proof paying section, on how often they pay a certain member. Second, if you are a first timer, always join as a free member just to see for yourself if these sites or affiliates you are joining are legitimate paying sites. Lastly, YOU must be always aware on everything they are offering you. If they already prove you that they are legitimate paying sites, then asked you for some investment in order to earn bigger amount of money, then the risk will be up to you.
Some money making sites that I joined
I am also looking for an extra income in the internet thats why I joined some of these money making sites. I started just a month ago and because I am still a newbie on this, still I haven't withdrawn money yet. I am still evaluating these site if they are truly a legitimate or not. So if you want to help me just to prove if money making online is real or not then you are welcome to join these sites and send me your feedback about it.
PTC SITES (paytoclick)
AFFILIATES PROGRAMS

No comments:
Post a Comment